7-Day Video Confidence Challenge
Do you have a big mission in life where you know you are meant to help hundreds, thousands, or millions of people with your wisdom and expertise? Are you someone who has been looking to share your message in a bigger, brighter, more authentic way?
If so, as an author, speaker, business owner, or expert in your field, you KNOW how important video is to connecting with your audience, attracting more clients, making more money, saving precious time, and impacting more lives.
So what's been holding you back from consistently doing videos?
- Does the thought of being in front of the camera seem scary, confusing or intimidating?
- Are you afraid that people would laugh, make fun of, or criticize you for looking nervous, unnatural, silly, or awkward?
- Are you worried you would be judged or rejected for sounding stupid, salesy, or inauthentic?
- Do you get overwhelemned with all the equipment and technology and simply don't know where to start?
- Have you been thinking about doing video, but keep putting it off?
- Are you lost or confused with what to say in your videos?
- Are you embarrased that you are a professional, but your videos look totally amateur?
- Are you tired of spending countless, exhuasting hours reshooting your videos over and over again beacause you keep messing up?
If you said yes to any of these, you are not alone. I know, because I said yes to everyone of these. The good news is you can overcome your fears and frustrations being in front of the camera. I've done so myself and have helped hundreds of clients as well.
Video is one of the most powerful tools to connect with your audience. The thought of putting yourself on camera might seem intimidating at first, but when you know how to do it with ease and confidence, people notice and will be drawn to you.
What would having more confidence, being more natural, and easily connecting deeper with your audience on video do for your business?
Would you reach more, sell more and influence more?
Would you be excited about sharing your wisdom and be seen as an expert in your field?
Imagine if you could simply turn on the camera and quickly and easily share your ideas and strategies in an authentic compelling way that captivates your audience, builds their trust, and inspires your them to take action.
Let me show you how in just 7 Days!!!
I'd like to invite you to take on the 7-Day Video Challenge.
What is the 7-Day Vibrance Video Challenge?
- The 7-Day Video Challenge is a proven process to help you overcome your fears of being on camera, build more confidence, become natural and authentic on video, and remove obstacles holding you back from starting and doing videos in just 7 days with equipment you already have.
Participants BEFORE and AFTER the Challenge
What do I get from doing the 7-Day Video Challenge?
- You will have more confidence and overcome your fears in front of the camera.
- Your message will be more natural and emotionally connect with your audience.
- You will elevate credibility with your audience as you speak authentically and with ease on video.
- You will receive expert video strategies, advice and feedback to overcome fears, resistance, and obstacles holding you back or delaying you from doing video.
- You will receive accountability and email reminders to help keep you going.
- You will have lifetime access to a private Facebook community to support, give feedback, and inspire you.
- You will have lifetime access to this program to repeat as many times as you want,
- You will create videos you will be proud of and can use right away.
- You will learn to use the equipment you already have to make quality video.
What is the 7-Day Video Challenge experience like?
Why does it work?
- This 7-Day Video Challenge has been specifically designed to quickly get you results, momentum, and accountability to break through the obstacles holding you back from doing videos. Working with over hundreds of clients, I've distilled some of the best strategies and techniques to help you shift your relationship with the camera. I've combined this with community support and accountability to make your challenge success inevitable! Ultimately, you HAVE TO DO THE WORK to get the results!!!
How do I do the challenge?
- Sign up for the challenge.
- Read the daily emails.
- Watch a short (2-5 minute) training video each day located in the program.
- Record your own short video and share it with our private community.
How much time does the challenge take?
- The challenge should take you no more than 15 minutes a day for 7 days.
When do I start and complete the challenge?
- You can start the challenge at anytime, but you need to complete it with in 7-10 days of starting. This is important because to get the best results, consistency is key.
What is included in the challenge?
- Training videos to help you shift your relationship with the camera and strategies to become more confident.
- Daily accountability emails to help you keep the momentum to complete the challenge.
- Specific instructions to easily how film, upload and share your videos.
- Online community of other participants to provide support, motivation, and encouragement.
- Expert feedback on your videos so you can improve the quality.
- Completion bonuses to help you get more clarity on how to use videos for your business, what equipment to get, and video editing support.
Can't I just do this challenge on my own without signing up?
- Over the last couple of years I have suggested to clients and others to simply record a video of themselves for 7 days straight. How many have actually done it? Only 1...Quite frankly, it's not about simply recording some videos of yoruself, but there are some mindset pieces that is actually causing you to procrastinate doing video. That's why I have included key elements of accountability, community, training, and stet-by-step instructions to help make your video success inevitible. This way you actually get RESULTS!
If you are ready to become confident on camera, fully step in and unleash your inner superstar that's been waiting to come out, then join us for the 7-Day Video Challenge